We designed the D2 light to create an impressive beam of light that is the perfect balance between nighttime distance and daytime conspicuity. Don’t be fooled by their smaller size; the installed spot lenses throw a beam of light 525 feet down the road, while the included flood lenses create a beam that is 165 feet wide and carry an official E-Mark certification.
Our TriOptic™ Lens System means that each light pod has a factory-installed clear spot lens but also includes an optional flood lens to enable three different beam options when used as a pair (Spot, Flood, or Hybrid).
Choose to add an additional set of amber or selective yellow lenses to achieve greater performance in adverse weather conditions or to make your vehicle significantly more visible to other motorists on the road!
More Flexibility, Maximum Control
For 2022 we have expanded on our standard light kit to deliver a customizable package that allows you to choose the best harness and lighting control option for your vehicle on your budget! Select from the options above or click on the links below to learn more about each of our wiring and switching options. Please be sure to add one of these options to your light pods to complete your DENALI lighting kit!
Standard Powersports Harness - Robust, inexpensive, low-profile waterproof switch - the best option for a basic single intensity install
- Standard Automotive Harness - Robust, added length, and a flush mount illuminated rocker switch for dash mounting
- Premium Powersports Harness - Overmolded wire, and a premium illuminated switch with handlebar mounting kit
- DataDim Module - Add this clever dimmer module to any of the above harnesses to enable your lights to change intensity in sync with your factory high beam switch!
- DialDim Lighting Controller - The top dog in LED lighting control allows you to independently turn on/off and dim two sets of lights from a single halo dimmer switch and unlocks heaps of bonus features like high/low sync, strobe with horn, flash with signal, cancel with signal, electronic fuse setting and even doubles as a battery voltage monitor!
And last but not least we also make a complete accessory manager (The CANsmart Controller) that has dozens of customizable settings for controlling LED lights but can also be used to power and control any electrical accessories from lights and horns to heated grips, dash cams and GPS units.
D2 Light Pod Features
- High-Intensity Series Cree LEDs outputting 2190 lumens per pair
- TriOptic™ Multi-Beam Lens System includes a Spot, Flood and Hybrid beam option in one pair of pods
- DataDim™ equipped light pods enable plug and play connection, and integrated dimming, with DENALI dimming and lighting controllers.
- Premium powersports harness with waterproof switch and handlebar switch mount included
- DrySeal™ Submersible Waterproof light and switch housings can withstand the most extreme environments
- Impact PC™ Polycarbonate bezels won't crack, fade or corrode like traditional aluminum bezels
- LiveActive™ Thermal Management keeps the LEDs cool preventing the loss of light output from overheating
- Low profile mounting bracket with stainless steel hardware included
- Additional pair of E-Mark Approved flood lenses included
- Amber lenses available (sold separately) DNL.D2.10100
D2 Pod Specs (pair)
- LED’s: (2x) 10 Watt Cree XPL HI
- Power Draw: 1.6 Amps
- Beam Distance (Spot): 525 Feet
- Beam Width (Spot): 75 Feet
- Raw Lumens: 2190
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Pod Size: 2.2” Round x 2.4” Deep (each)
- Pod Weight: 0.6 lbs (each)
- IP67 Waterproof & Submersible
- E Mark Approved Flood Lenses
D2 Kit - What’s In The Box?
- (2x) LED Light Pods
- (2x) Spot Lenses (Installed)
- (2x) E-Mark Approved Elliptical Flood Lenses (Included)
- (1x) HotSwap™ Single Intensity Wiring Harness
- (1x) DrySeal Waterproof Illuminated Switch
- (1x) 7/8 inch Handlebar Switch Mount
- (1x) 1 inch Handlebar Switch Mount
- (2x) Hinge Mounts with M8 Stainless Steel Hardware
- (4x) Zip Ties
- (1x) Adhesive Mounting Square