GENIUS5 smart battery charger6V/12V 5A
The NOCO *Genius 5* is a compact, versatile and powerful vehicle battery charger with a powerful 5 amp charging current. It is designed with multi-voltage capability for numerous chemical and battery types and can charge both 6 V and 12 V batteries of all types, including wet, gel, AGM, lithium-ion and maintenance-free batteries. The charging current of 5 A is available for 6 V and 12 V. A charge retention function is also integrated in the NOCO *Genius 2*.
One of the special features of the *Genius 5* is that it can recharge "empty" batteries (with only 1 volt left) capacity. You can also manually recharge even completely flat batteries (down to 0 volts) with the innovative Force mode, which allows more control.
- Mains voltage AC: 120-240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output voltage: 75 watts max.
- Charging current: 5 A (12 V), 5 A (6 V)
- Operating temperature: -20° to +40° C (-4° to +104° F)
- Storage temperature: -30° to +60° C (-22° to +140° F)
- Low voltage detection: 1 V (12V), 1V (6V)
- Back discharge current: < 0.5 mA
- Battery capacity: up to 120 mAh, compatible with all battery sizes
- Dimensions (L x W x H): approx. 12 x 7.5 x 5 cm
- Weight: approx. 0.680 kg
- integrated desulphurisation mode for most corroded batteries via self-recognition by means of intelligent diagnostic indicators
- integrated temperature sensor: checks the ambient temperature, regulates the charging process. This prevents overcharging in high ambient heat and undercharging in cold temperatures
- allows charging in all weather conditions
- 24/7 capable. Can stay plugged in 24/7 without overcharging
- Automatically returns to the last selected mode
- Battery clamps with precision profiles
- reduce heat generation
- Removable integrated eyelets for permanent attachment to the battery
Scope of delivery:
- NOCO *Genius 5* battery charger with interchangeable connector plug.
- Battery clips with integrated eyelets
- Mounting bracket with strap
- (2) self-tapping screws
- User manual and warranty information