New TKC 70 combines the best of the TKC 80 off-road tire and ContiTrailAttack 2 on-road Adventure tire.
- Brand new Conti-tire with rugged off-road capability and a balanced street performance.
- Newly developed trail-tire with a radial and diagonal design constructed for off-road use with a speed index up to 240 km/h – all radial tires are handmade in Germany.
- TKC 70 is positioned for light to medium off-road use with extraordinary street performance.
- Uniquely constructed tread block pattern makes the TKC 70 quiet and stable on the road while still providing good off-road capability.
- Agile on streets and safe on gravel roads.
- MultiGrip: Continentals own semi-dual compound technology allows different levels of hardness on the central tread and shoulder area (more mileage and improved grip).
- RainGrip: New compound with outstanding grip in wet weather conditions and very short warm-up time.
- The 0° steel belted construction guarantees high stability and a low kickback.
- Part No: 9001671
- Former part number: 90000064
|Aspect Ratio (Height)||80|
|Tire Load Index||69|
|Speed Index||H < 210 km/h|
|Tire Pattern||TKC 70|
|Tubeless Or Tubetype||TL - Tubeless|
|Tire Family||Motorcycle & Scooter Tires|
|Tire Category||Trail on-off|
|Markings||Mud and Snow|