CTEK MXS 5.0 Battery Charger
The CTEK MXS 5.0 is a fully automatic, microprocessor-controlled battery charger with integrated, automatic temperature compensation. For charging small and normal-size 12 V standard lead-acid batteries and all maintenance-free gel and AGM batteries (VLRA), from 1.2 Ah to 110 Ah, as used in scooters, motorcycles and cars, for example. Informative LED display enables you to monitor the entire 8-step charging process.
The functions of the MXS 5.0 comprise diagnosis to establish whether the battery is in a fit state to take and hold the charge, a patented automatic desulphation step and a special reconditioning function, which restores stratified and deeply discharged batteries.
The AGM option is ideal for maximising the performance and service life of most start-stop batteries. The built-in temperature compensation operates automatically to adjust the charging voltage according to the ambient temperature, and guarantees optimal charging in extremely cold or hot weather. Patented Float/Pulse maintenance charging makes the MXS 5.0 ideal for long-term battery maintenance.
The entire process of battery testing, charging and maintenance is simple to monitor on the easy-to-read LED display. The MXS 5.0 is splashproof and dustproof (IP65), safe and easy to operate, spark-free, reverse polarity protected and short-circuit-proof.
- Charging current selectable between 0.8 A max. and 5.0 A max.
- Desulphating function for restoring the battery capacity
- Reconditioning function for deeply discharged batteries
- Charging program for cold ambient temperatures and AGM batteries
- Integrated temperature compensation - automatic charging voltage adjustment, depending on ambient temperature
- Float/Pulse maintenance charging
- Splashproof and dustproof (IP65)
- Reverse polarity protected and short-circuit-proof
- Operating voltage: 220-240 V
- Usable temperature range: -20°C to +50°C
- Dimensions: (WxHxD): approx. 16.8 x 3.8 x 6.5 cm
- CTEK MXS 5.0 Battery Charger
- Cable set with clip connectors for quick connection
- Cable set with ring terminals (M6) for permanent connection to the battery
- Multilingual operating instructions